Thursday

【My Melody 。愧見“美樂蒂”】

March 08, 2011 Warm rainy day

Iroko has 2 similar chops of cute pinky girl rabbit, which mummy and daddy exchanged for her from Mc. D.

Mummy never knew "her" name until aunt Shai told her the other day--My Melody!

【Orangy My Melody】
Lunch of the day: Rice topped with vegetarian soy floss + stir fried Chinese mustard and mushrooms + sweet corn soup
In her memory, mummy remembers this is the 3rd attempts she makes My Melody. The first time was hard boiled egg Melody; the 2nd attempt was rice Melody; unfortunately both of them were too ugly and nothing about sweet and cute like the actual "My Melody". Although this one looks much better than the previous 2, mummy thought it is still a failure. So sorry, My Melody, mummy "uglised" you ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment